Wallet photo | This story will bring you closer to your God

Wallet photo | This story will bring you closer to your God




In the packed bus, the conductor found a dropped wallet containing a five hundred note and a photo of Lord Krishna.
He shouted, "Hey brother! Has anyone's wallet dropped? "
After frisking his pockets, a man sitting on the Senior Citizen seat said, "Yes, son, that will probably be my wallet… just to show."

I will show it - I will show it, but first tell me what is inside it, uncle. ”

"There is nothing in it and there is a photo of my Krishna.", Uncle replied.

"But Krishna's photo can be in anyone's wallet, how can I believe it is yours?", The conductor questioned.

Now Uncle sat down beside him and said, "Son, this wallet belongs to when I was in high school." When my Babuji gave it to me, then my Krishna's photo was in it.

But I felt that my parents are everything to me, so I put Krishna's photo on the photo…

When I was young, I felt so handsome and I put my photo on the photo of the parents…

Then I fell in love with a girl, thought that she is my world, she is everything to me and I put her photo along with my photo… Luckily we got married too.

A few days later my son was born, I had never been so happy before… morning and evening, day and night I used to think of my son only…

Now I put the photo of my son on top of this wallet…

But now space was running low, so I took a picture of Krishna and my parents and put them in the box…

And look at the law, the parents died after two to four years of taking the photo… and unfortunately, after that my wife too left me after a long illness.

Here the son had grown up, got his job, got married… The daughter-in-law now started looking small, he took a flat in the apartment and moved there.

Now I was completely alone in my house where I saw all the relationships while living…

You know, on the day my son left me, I cried so much… I had never felt so sad… I could not figure out what to do and then I looked at the box in which I had Krishna years ago. Foti was taken out of his wallet and…

I immediately took that photo and stuck it on my chest… I felt strange peace… I felt connected and broken in my life… But in the midst of all this, my relationship with my God remained unbreakable… My Krishna never resented me…

And since then this wallet has only the photo of my Krishna and no one… and I have nothing to do with this wallet and the five hundred notes in it, my stop is about to come… You just give me a photo of the wallet… Give me my Krishna…

The conductor immediately placed the wallet in Chachaji's hand and kept staring at him.

How did you like the story connecting you to God? Please tell through comments.

Post a Comment

0 Comments